Monday, February 25, 2013

Blog #2

The Jew's Daughter was very confusing to me. I was trying to understand the full story however, every time  I hovered the mouse over the blue letter the texts would change. Honestly, I did not like it at all. I became too confused and frustrated.

The little Red Riding Hood story was interesting. When I first opened the link her eyes were the first objects I noticed appearing from the blood red background. As the girl's face appeared, I began to get frightened; her facial expression reminded me of the daughter in the Adams family. The story was very short yet entertaining. I enjoyed choosing what would happen to Red.

A Rough Draft Outline:

-A woman who has her whole life ahead of her, is a stripper.
-The story will sort of have the set up of the story Little Red Riding Hood.
-The reader will have to decided which road the stripper should take.
-There will be moments where she will have the chance to walk away from her life as a stripper etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment