Monday, March 4, 2013

Blog #3

As soon as I went into the Google Drive and Google Doc demos I was instantly reminded of how Google works. I have past experience with the drive and the doc. The only issue I'm having is how will I be able to connect or link my pages from one to another. I think I need to experiment and also observe others as they connect their links. With guidance, my confusion shall pass!

Stir Fry Text by Jim Andrews gave me the idea of creating a hypertext that revolves around an artist's accomplishments and overall hobbies- almost like a "did you know" learning experience. For example, Leonardo Da Vinci had many titles in his lifetime; Not only was he a painter but also a sculptor, architect, musician  mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, geologist, cartographer, botanist, and writer. So as I am speaking of his remarkable contribution to the human world the reader would be clicking on links on that specific page. My hypertext would include the Mona Lisa and what the painting represents. The reader would have to click on the woman's eye to go to the next page. I would obviously find a way to transition to each page and link. As of now my idea is in the thinking process, so if there are any suggestions feel free to comment below.




Or Beethovan




No comments:

Post a Comment