Monday, March 4, 2013

Blog #4

As I described in my last blog, I would like to do an interactive type of hypertext. My entire project will revolve around one of my role models: Mozart/Beethoven (haven’t decided yet). Even though I find these musicians interesting, I would like to make them interesting for those who take the time to look over my project. I want to find that “it” factor that others will find interesting. So I have my research cut out for me! However, I think I will enjoy this. 




As I was writing what you just read, my mind began to generate new ideas:

*Another Idea I had was creating a hypertext with the focus of poems. I would have varias 

poems  in different links and somehow I would have them transition from one to another.








*One of my favorite ideas is collecting various quotes, whether it be about misery, love,  

motivation or inspiration and I would give different explanations as to how people would perceive
the quote. The reader would eventually have to hover over a word to move to the next link. Of 
course, there will be a connection to the word the reader will click on to go to the next link. The 
point of my hypertext would be that everything and everyone is connected one way or another. I 
would easily be connecting a love quote to a hate quote etc.












I dislike not sticking to one idea; It's frustrating! I think I would enjoy working on the quote idea however I would still like some insight or ideas my fellow classmates may have.



No comments:

Post a Comment