Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Blog #10

Final Project

As I am strategically planning my final project that will summarize all that i have learned in this class, I am also thinking back to my other two projects, which were not easy to complete. My first project consisted of a hypertext, with links and pictures using Google Doc. My second project was in Prezi, where the reader simply had to continuously click one arrow to get to the next slide. With my final project, I want to incorporate a little bit of project one and a little of project two.

I was thinking of having my project to be a sum of my poems, that some how are connected to the inner emotional works of the body. For example, pain, grief  etc. I will use Google Presentation for a picture of a body and there will be several links on the body. The reader will be able to click on , lets say the heart, and it will take them to a poem about love or heart disease etc. I will use Google Doc to put my text and be able to link it to Google Presentation.

I apologize that I did not put the link to my revision in a new post.

Red Riding Hood Revision

No comments:

Post a Comment