Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Blog #8

After viewing all of the tutorials, reading ways in which to make my own electronic literature  I decided to use power point for my project. I will make one of my original poems come to life- I am excited to see the outcome and am preparing myself for the frustration ahead.

My poem is called "Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body." I want to focus on a human body and its inner works. As of now, I am envisioning veins moving through my video with the sound of blood rushing. I would like  a small spiked ball (pain) moving through the veins as the reader is reading my poem. I will most likely have a heart beat as background music.

Questions for Dr. Flores:
-Can objects move from one place within a slide to another place when using powerpoint or prezi?
-How can one be able to make a e-lit work without making it seem like an actual powerpoint?



No comments:

Post a Comment